Mission

Washington Yakima Mission

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Temple Trip!

October 11, 2016

Sorry for not writing yesterday. I hope you all missed me :)

P-day was moved to today, because we took a trip down to Tri-Cities to go to the temple.

It was awesome. The spirit there was especially strong and renewing. Coby Johnson drove our group down, so it was even more awesome. And we saw Jory Anderson, our old Ward Mission Leader from Sunnyside, in Costa Vida afterwards. It has been a great day so far!

I'm not going to lie, we have next to no time to email today. So this will be a quick one. But Things are going great in Yakima! Just another week of finding and teaching!

Gerold is still on date for the 22nd! Nothing is holding him back from being baptized, but we will probably move his date back so that he can actually come to the YSA branch instead of his homeward before he gets baptized into it. Next week is stake conference, or else we would be right on track. 

Funny thing of the week: A lady visiting our church gave me a hug from my mom because she had seen her a few days earlier. This world is small!

A million different things happened this week, but I don't have my journal and I am too tired to remember it all. Sorry. I'll just add some pictures to make up for it :)

Peace and blessin's, 
Elder Moser



​This is what Zone Unity looks like after ZTM :)
Cottonwood Canyon


No comments:

Post a Comment