Mission

Washington Yakima Mission

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Doubled Out of Moses Lake

March 13, 2017

I don't have a ton of time to write this week, and for the first time ever, I think I actually mean it. 

It has been a crazy week! Moses Lake 11th Ward and the YSA is on fire! 

Singh is still on for his baptism this Saturday, and Chloe and Travis were on for their baptism on the 25th, but they didn't come to church yesterday, so we'll have to push it back a little bit. 

My brain is seriously empty right now. Transfers are this week, and on Saturday, President Lewis called us and we are both out of Moses Lake. Elder Poloncic is being transferred to Hood River, Oregon, and I am serving in the office. I am pretty jealous of Elder Poloncic. He is serving in one of the prettiest places in the mission, and it's the wind surfing capitol of the world. Pretty legit. As for me, President Lewis told me to be at the mission office yesterday instead of on Wednesday so that I can witness the madness that is transfers. It has been a whirlwind of packing and saying goodbye to the members and investigators in Moses Lake. Right now, I am in a tri-pan with Elder Taele and Elder King, who are both stellar missionaries. We are going to have a blast for these next few days we are together! On Wednesday, Elder Taele will be moving to Moses Lake and I will serve with Elder King. 

I love Moses Lake. Elder Poloncic and I could not believe that we were being doubled out. We have seen so much growth in our area, and we feel so blessed to have made the relationships we have. It's also a bummer that we have to leave the week of Singh's baptism, but we left detailed notes about everything in our area (hopefully) so that the Elders coming in will have something to work with. We also hope to reunite on Saturday at the baptism :)

The gospel is true, everyone. I hope that in a world of craziness and stress that all of you take time to make the gospel the center of your life, because it makes all the difference. 

Peace and Blessin's,
Elder Moser

"Did that mailbox just say 'Moser?!' Elderwehavetogoback!"

​Behind the Moser ranch is a giant water ski run thingy. It's pretty sweet.
Too bad they didn't answer :(


No comments:

Post a Comment